This one-day workshop brings together academics and practitioners to discuss and reflect upon the teaching of criminal law as part of legal education. It will engage with a number of different approaches, rationales and agendas in order to challenge the boundaries of the subject.
- Professor Celia Wells – Head of School, University of Bristol Law School
- Ben Fitzpatrick – Head of Law, University of Derby
- Professor Claire McGourlay – University of Sheffield School of Law
- Ben Henry – Partner and Higher Court’s Advocate, Jonas Roy Bloom
- Susy Menis – Birkbeck School of Law
- Michael Burrows QC – Barrister, No5 Chambers
Lunch and refreshments are provided. Please contact Imogen Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details or to book a place.
This post will expire at 7:19pm on Thursday September 18th, 2014